ADD CARDIO INTERVAL TRAINING TO YOUR PILATES WORKOUTS
With this workshop, designed by Master Trainer Anjali Sareen, learn to use the Jumpboard in your Reformer Pilates Workouts to increase challenge and intensity while including a fun element for your clients in their workouts.
Benefits of Jumpboard Workouts
- Challenge the core
- Increase heart rate
- Strengthen muscles
- Improve coordination
- Burn calories
- Low impact
- Moderate to high-intensity as per goals.
ALL of the above in each Jumpboard session.
PREMIUM QUALITY LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Anjali has 30 years of experience in the fitness, movement, and rehab field. She is the pioneer and original Master Trainer of Pilates in India. Her teaching is marked by her keen eye for detail in teaching with corrections and cues. She focuses on building an understanding of programming workouts that are based on individual client goals. This enables instructors to teach effectively and successfully.
Suitable for – Pilates Instructors, Fitness Professionals, Physiotherapists, Personal Trainers, Group Instructors, Professionals and enthusiasts in Dance and Performing Arts, Yoga Instructors, Movement and Sports Coaches, Career-changers, and Fitness enthusiasts.
Upskill your teaching with this program to add challenge and variety in your workouts for
- Personal and Group Training
- Strength and Conditioning in Pilates
- Athletic and Sports-Performance Training
Cost: INR 4,200 + 18% GST
The Zone Mind and Body Studio
Date: 2nd July, 2022
Duration: 2 hours
Timing: 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Note: Fees paid are non-refundable.
· Apply Pilates principles of alignment, stabilisation and control to make workouts more effective and stress-free.
· Learn to challenge deep core-engagements, build endurance, gain total body muscle strength to achieve better results for clients.
· Learn to teach effective jumping technique to build challenge and intensity while ensuring safety and stress-free form.
· Understand how to program workouts using intervals of cardio challenge and building strength for different fitness levels.
· Program includes learning with a combination of demonstrations and physical practice of exercises.
· Participants will receive notes covering material taught.
· A Completion Certificate will be presented upon completion of the program.
See list of more Workshops scheduled on 1st and 2nd JULY.
Outstation Participants - Convenience of clean, reasonably priced accommodation available at walking distance from the studio.